Energy Solutions & Retrofit
As the age of our building stock rises, maintaining and maximising the efficiencies of HVAC systems has never been more vital. Over 60% of today’s buildings will still be around in 2050. Will your current HVAC system not only serve your building until then, but more importantly is it giving you the output you require today?
- Are you maximising your operational budgets?
- Are you looking to reduce your energy running costs?
- Is your building operating at its best efficiency?
- Are you meeting your carbon reduction targets?
- Are you considering renewable technologies that will integrate seamlessly into your existing systems?
... Could your building benefit economically, environmentally and practically from an energy retrofit from Armstrong?
Armstrong Energy Services Solution Group carries out energy retrofits for non-domestic buildings. Following a detailed analysis of your HVAC system, we can help you make your energy make sense, stretch your budgets further and achieve your green targets.
Using your current energy consumption data we carry out a detailed audit of your existing plant and its operational parameters. From these observations we are able to make predictive assumptions, calculations, and costs of operation into the future.
It is likely that retrofitting your specific system in line with actual demand rather than predicted demand will result in significant operational efficiencies. This detailed analysis will allow us to evaluate and advise with recommendations on how best to maximise your existing HVAC systems using strategic retrofit of Armstrong Solutions:
- Energy efficient replacement plant
- Low and zero carbon solutions for existing HVAC systems
- Renewable technology selection and integration
- Specification, design and manufacture of Energy Centres to be integrated into existing system and controlled efficiently
- Payback prediction periods leading to imaginative funding solutions
- Advice on complying with Governmental energy reduction initiatives such as the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
- Advice on taking advantage of incentives such as the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)