Armstrong Solutions for Developers
We understand your objective is to think beyond building provision and provide comfortable communities for your clients and their customers and stakeholders. Armstrong has a reputation for nurturing good working relationships with property developers of commercial buildings, adopting a partnership approach which has proved to be highly productive - and successful.
Our expertise lies in a sustained partnership in the maintenance and provision of HVAC equipment, in the design and supply of equipment into new builds and the retrofit and upgrade of existing systems. We will help you improve your heating, cooling and pumping systems to increase the value of your assets, as well as making your buildings attractive to potential clients.
The earlier we become involved with a project, the easier it is to take full advantage of our expertise in HVAC and reap the benefits of integrated energy solutions. With Armstrong, it isn’t solely about best first cost, but the combination of choosing the right high-performance equipment, installing it correctly and then ensuring the HVAC system is maintained to achieve full operational efficiencies throughout its life. That’s why our integrated energy solutions deliver lowest whole life costs, in addition to best first cost. It’s a powerful combination.
As part of our partnership approach, we offer a comprehensive service which includes helping to achieve planning consent for government targets of a zero carbon building by 2015.
- Support your objective of offering comfortable communities for your clients and their customers and stakeholders
- Provide maintenance of your HVAC systems to achieve full operational efficiencies
- Help all HVAC systems achieve Government targets and meet ever-changing Legislations
Read more about our success with Developers:
- Armstong plays star role in Media City Project
- Armstong streamlines build programme for 4 More London Riverside
- Armstrong gets down to business with packaged plant rooms for Lydiard Fields