Armstrong Solutions for Data Centres
Our partnership approach with leading data centre providers has enabled us to gain in-depth experience in how best to meet the exact demands and requirements these facilities need. As a specialist in providing HVAC systems for data centres, Armstrong has the expertise to offer unique integrated cooling solutions. Our partnership approach with leading data centre providers has enabled us to gain in-depth experience in how best to meet the exact demands and requirements these facilities need.
We understand the need to deliver power usage effectiveness (PUE), and the importance of keeping build schedules on time.
Our robust solutions are designed to deliver optimum performance for your business. We provide reliable cooling to help eliminate unplanned service interruptions - and help save money through energy efficient equipment and lowest life cycle costs.
Plus, with up-time such a key priority, there’s the further benefits to the comprehensive service we offer which includes ongoing support and single source responsibility.
- Work with data centre providers in a collaborative partnership approach
- Deliver Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- Offer reliable cooling solutions to eliminate service disruptions
- Supply Data Centre Energy centres to the UK, Europe and throughout the world
- Experience on Data Centre projects from Tiers I-IV
For further inforamtion on our success within the Data Centre sector, please read our case studies: