CIBSE-accredited learning sessions from Armstrong
Armstrong recognises the need for your business to meet and exceed the expectations of your client. Never before has adding value, performance and efficiency to your projects, in the face of increasing financial and legislative pressures, been as important. Armstrong is therefore committed to providing support in your Continuing Professional Development through a series of learning sessions designed to enhance your capabilities and competencies.
Offered free of charge, these sessions are held on-site at your premises, and provide you with a convenient familiar setting to achieve these goals. Whether you require a simple one hour session on a single topic, or a more tailor-made framework to suit your requirements, there is a wealth of course material suitable for engineers of all disciplines. Our flexibility allows us to provide these sessions at your convenience, and often delivered over lunch to eliminate disruption to your working day.
Our seminars cover issues including:
- Energy Solutions to Reduce Carbon Footprint and Exceed the requirements of Part L
- A SustainableApproach to Future Proofing HVAC System Design
- Low and Zero Carbon Solutions
- Value Engineering Opportunities in HVAC Systems
- Variable Speed Pumping Solutions
- Integrated Pumping Systems for Multi-Pump Multi-Zone Control
- Ultra-efficient Chilled Water Plants Using Demand-based Control
- Integrated Heating Systems to Exceed Part L Efficiency Levels
- Profitability Through Integration and Offsite Design Methods
- HVAC System Circuit Balancing
- Cold Water Boosting
To arrange a CPD sesssion please clcik here to email us or call 08444 145 145.