Armstrong Integrated Limited are specialists in the design, manufacture and onsite support of low carbon heating and cooling solutions for the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry.
Our services include:
- Product solutions – Pumps, Pressurisation Units, Booster Sets, Heat Exchangers
- System solutions - Packaged plant solutions, Integrated Controls systems, Fire sprinkler pump solutions
- Services solutions – Field Service, Technical Support, Design Assist and Energy Services
The Armstrong vision is to be a life cycle partner to building owners and operators with an offering that enables us to support a customer at any point through the life of a building.
In support of this, Armstrong Integrated Limited will maintain an Environmental Management System, as part of its Integrated Management System, in accordance with the requirements of ISO14001. Consideration of environmental issues will be taken into account when producing our Company’s aims and objectives.
We are committed to:
- Complying with applicable environmental legislation and other environmental requirements
- Conducting regular management reviews of our environmental performance, including reviewing our objectives and targets which contribute to achieving continual improvement
- Ensuring openness of our environmental activities with all stakeholders including employees, customers, suppliers and regulators
- Providing continual training, and involving all employees in our environmental improvement programme
- Working with our customers to produce products which can contribute to reducing their environmental impacts
- Minimising waste through reuse and recycling, sending waste to landfill as a last resort, and ensuring safe disposal when no viable alternative is available
- Minimising energy usage by involving all members of staff in energy conservation initiatives
- Preventing pollution through training and awareness
This policy is not in any way restricted and is available to anyone requesting a copy, including members of the public.
Armstrong Integrated Ltd